Odisha Police Jobs 2017Total No.of posts: 521
Name of the Post: Male Constable (09th SIRB)
Category wise break up of vacancies are given below.
- Un-Reserved (50%) - 261
- Socially Economic and Backward Classes (SEBC) (11.25%) - 58
- Scheduled Caste (SC-16.25%) - 85
- Scheduled Tribes (ST-22.50%) - 117
- Total Number of Vacancies - 521
Eligibility CriteriaAge Limit
- The Age Limit of the candidates should be between 18-23 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC,ST,SEBC candidates as per government rules and regulations.
Candidates must possess HSC Exam/ Equivalent by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
Selection of the candidates is based on various stages like PMT&PET test, Driving test, Sports Achievements. Written Test etc. Complete details will be explained in another post which will be updated soon here.
Odisha Police Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern.Important Dates
- Date of Notification : 05/12/2016
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 05/12/2016
- Last date to apply online for Odisha Police: 04/01/2017
- Application Fee Details: 05/12/2016 to 02/01/2017
How to Apply Online for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website http://odishapolice.gov.in/
- Download the complete notification advertisement.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Now visit the official website https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in/
- Now click on Apply as a citizen.
- Fill up the application form carefully and submit it online.
Apply Online Here.
https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in/WebApp/Kiosk/OISF/initial_page.aspx?SvcID=388&DPT=104&DIST=0&BLK=0&PAN=0&OFC=0&OFR=0Download the Odisha Police Notification.